As summer approaches, you're probably dreaming of a luxurious outdoor retreat ideal for al fresco lunches, cookouts with friends or lazy afternoons spent sunbathing. While you also may be wondering if this project fits within your budget, it is possible to construct a completely customized outdoor oasis without breaking the bank.
The AWT deck guys offer the following tips for creating an affordable and enjoyable outdoor living space in time for warm weather:
* Find ideas online. From inspiration to installation, you can reference trusted home improvement and do-it-yourself websites for guidance through every step of an outdoor living project. Take advantage of complimentary online resources, such as sample deck plans to spark your creativity, deck designers to create virtual outdoor living spaces with customized layouts, colors, textures and accessories, and material calculators to help you stay on-budget.- ----
* Research financing opportunities. As with other significant purchases for the home, it's possible to obtain special financing on a variety of outdoor living products - including decking, railing, lighting and furniture.
* Choose the right decking materials. Wood-alternative decking offers superior durability and beauty at an affordable price point. Available in many nature-inspired colors that never requires sanding, staining or painting because food and drink spills wash off easily with just soap and water.
* Dress up your deck. Even if your budget is tight, add vibrant throw pillows or tropical flowers and plants as quick and colorful pick-me-ups. If you enjoy entertaining outdoors, incorporate bright and bold tableware or vases into your dining area - or set out a few pieces of comfortable, durable outdoor furniture with all-weather cushions in eye-catching fabrics. Finally, consider installing dimmable LED deck lighting. Not only will it add ambience and security to your outdoor living space, but its energy-efficiency also may reduce your electricity bills.
* Find the right company to build your deck! AWT can certainly help you there1 Call us today for a free deck estimate!